Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Novel Ponders Life After Civilization

Novel Ponders Life After Civilization

In case you don't listen to Alaska Public Radio --- you can catch my interview with KYUK's Shane Iverson here! I talk a little about my inspiration for The Raven's Gift and a little about some of the history of epidemics in Alaska. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to share my story statewide. I owe a special thanks to Shane, KYUK, and the Alaska Public Radio Network. They all do great work and Alaska wouldn't be the same without public radio. Heck, I had no choice but to use public radio to tell my parents that I was getting married! They spend much of the year in a little cabin outside of McGrath, Alaska, without phone access and I actually had to call KSKO in McGrath and put the message on the radio for my parents to hear!

This interview aired statewide on January 12, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment